Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rogers phones at Rogers Centre

Some friends and I go to Jays games fairly often. We all (except for one guy who has a Telus phone) have terrible reception there. Despite the backstop promising Rogers' being the most reliable network in Canada, we never have any reception in the Rogers Centre (ironic no?). The wierd things is we all have full bars but can't make calls, send or receive texts, and 3G is more like 0G.

I emailed Rogers and they asked me to phone some other dept. to trouble shoot my handset. I replied that it wasn't my handset as at lease 5 different phones were having the same problem but they asked to phone someone else anyways.

I dont have time to chase down your problems Rogers. I'm trying to give you the heads up on a problem with your most reliable network. If you can't be bothered to fix it, don't expect me to. If a client contacts you with a problem with your service don't say, "I don't care call someone else." Do something. You call the repair service guy. It's your job, not mine. I tried to help you. But I'm not going to get a ladder and check your antennae.

No comments: